Coláiste Éamann Rís, Callan is committed to:
Developing a community
• Of staff, pupils, parents and management which shares a Christian vision of life.
• Where every member of the school community would be treated with dignity.
• Where every student is encouraged to develop his potential to the full.
• Where opportunities are provided for every student to live by gospel values and to experience God in worship and in service to others.
• Each student with courses of study in the academic and vocational areas in a disciplined atmosphere, to prepare him for his role in life.
• Staff with opportunities for personal and professional development and with the necessary means to perform their teaching task efficiently.
• A positive climate for the whole school based on quiet, yet firm insistence on high standards of behaviour at all times.
Helping each student to develop
• A healthy self-image
• A positive attitude to life
• An appreciation of his cultural heritage and a sense of creativity.
• The ability to take an increasing responsibility for his own education by promoting a work ethic at all levels
• Parents to liaise with and co-operate with the school in the process of educating their sons.
• The development of links between the school and the local community to the mutual benefit of both stakeholders.